with Sandra & Tom
21 October - 21 November 2013.
Sandra & Tom will guide you into your daily morning practice throughout the whole month:
MYSORE daily classes (monday to friday from 7:30 to 10:00) + LED class on Sunday.
On moon days we will guide you through kriyas & pranayama practices, and from Friday 1st to Monday 4th November no classes for holidays, which will be added from 18th to 21st!
Make it a special occasion to build your discipline, dedication to your daily practice and understanding of the Ashtanga system, and experience for yourself why thousands of Ashtangis all over the world are convinced to be the perfect start of the day.
DON'T MISS IT - all levels welcome!
The period of changing energy from Yang (summer) to Yin (winter) is a very special time for cleansing within and the new goals, so don't miss this opportunity for growth! Practicing in the morning accelerates the positive effects of Yoga: after the practice one feels relaxed, calm and with a serene mind, while at the same time subtly energized, enthusiastic and in a great mood for the rest of the day. Also, a healthy breakfast or smoothie will taste heavenly after practice :-)
During the morning practice you can experience the special energy and peacefullness of the Gaia shala with the dawning sun filling the space and making it bright. Everyone is practicing on its own pace, yet still sharing the sacred and strong energy of a new day full of posibilities to discover and seize. It is hard to describe, come and find out for yourself!
Good to know:
- You can come whenever you want and leave whenever you want (entrance in the shala is possible up to 60 minutes after the beginning of the class), so if you have less time on a certain day a shorter practice is possible.
- LED classes on Sunday start at 9:30 am sharply, and will be full Primary with details or correct vinyasa counting.
- You do not have to know the entire sequence, there are teachers to help and by repetition you will learn it very fast.
- If you are new to Mysore or Ashtanga system in general, don't worry: on the first day you'll be given all the necessary instructions, as well as the Primary Series sheet so you can study and refresh the sequence at home.
Try it for a month and you will not regret it. And to give you one more reason to start your daily morning practice NOW, we offer a special Ashtanga Challenge package discount:
|ASHTANGA CHALLENGE CARD:
|valid from 21 October to 21 November 2013
||(6x a week, valid for all morning Ashtanga classes)
Regular monthly packages / drop-ins also valid!
And if you succeed in being regular throughout the whole month (mon to fri), we'll prize you with 100% discount on your next monthly package. If you manage to come less than that, you will still walk away with increased health and joy!
* Na Mysore satove možete doći do 8:15, dok LED satovi počinju točno u 9:30
INTRO TO ASHTANGA:
BEGIN TO KNOW YOUR PRACTICE
(4 modules: breath - bandhas - drishti - sequencing)
workshops with Tom / Sandra
The opinion that "mysore-style classes are for advanced practitioners" is common but that does not make it more correct. In fact, mysore-style classes are a great way to start your yoga practice, to learn how to practice on your own and get all the benefits from this beautiful and ancient practice. Like so many things in life, the key to success is not so much being advanced but persistent and doing it regularly, with commitment.
Still mysore-style classes can be intimidating to some people at first. This might show in feelings of being overwhelmed by doing your own practice instead of following what is said by the teacher and being unsure if what you are doing is correct. Also practicing next to "more advanced" yogis might create a feeling of not belonging there.
We offer those workshops to overcome those feelings and have a soft but still deep introduction to Ashtanga / Mysore-style practice. We'll talk about the concept of self-practice in depth and there will be plenty of room to ask all your questions.
- Beginners or students wanting to practice mysore-style but are insecure if they "are ready"
- Students doing the led classes or other styles of yoga and want to start to develop their self-practice
- Students wanting to know more about the concept of Mysore-style and wanting to bring their practice to a deeper, more conscious level
||150 kn x module / 400 kn for the whole package
||120 kn x module / 350 kn for the whole package
Workshops will be held in english.
NADI SHODHANA: INTRO TO INTERMEDIATE SERIES
workshop with Tom Richter
30 November 2013 (Saturday from 10:00 to 13:00)
In this workshop we will study the foundation of Intermediate Series. This will include a closer look at the sequencing of the series and guidelines on how to practice safely. Tom's practice for years has been the Intermediate and currently he's learning the Advanced A (Third) Series, so he will teach from his own experience as a dedicated long-term practitioner and teacher.
You will learn about:
- benefits and effects of Intermediate Series
- anatomical focus and correct alignments
- modifications for the more challenging asanas
- prerequesites for learning and practicing the series
The workshop will contain a short lecture to cover the basics (and to give the 1% theory) and a led practice of the main parts of Intermediate Series, in which we will playfully approach the flowing through this beautiful mala of asanas (including lots of fun and laughter).
- students with a steady base in the Primary Series that are ready to proceed in what is coming next
- students already practicing intermediate and wishing to gain a deeper understanding of the Series
- yogis curious about the Ashtanga Intermediate Series
The workshop will be held in english.
GaiaYoga TT 500: 3 sata edukacije